The Westcore River Building, located at 303 S. River Street, is a highly functional industrial building well located along the banks of the Duwamish river. Ideally situated in the South Seattle/Georgetown industrial market, the property lies just a few miles from the new stadiums and downtown center of the city of Seattle . While part of the greater Seattle market, the property allows for a distribution point that is near the major commercial and office areas of the core Seattle market, as well as Boeing field and SeaTac international airport .The property sits directly between two major freeways and is serviced by an active rail spur and moorage directly linked to the Duwamish river.
The property is cross-docked with eight dock positions along the front of the property and 4 along the rear. With over 24 ft of clear height, the property exceeds the average clear height for industrial properties in the submarket, and a rear yard provides the ability for trailer parking and storage.
- 75,048 square feet available (entire building)
- Class B Industrial Building
- Immediate Access to the 5 & 509 Freeways
- Excellent Manufacturing Building
- Market Ready Improvements In Process (as of March 2017)
- 1 Grade Level ramp & 12 Dock High Positions
- +1,600 square feet of New Office (In Process)
- 24’Clear Height
- 1200 Amps of Power
- Moorage and Rail Doors available